Physiotherapy Moves & Think Physiotherapy
Dear Europe Region Member Organisations,
In the last General Meeting, which took place in Dublin in 2018, there was a clear message from you stating that we needed to improve our communication in order to better convey the key messages of our profession.
We did hear this message and have been working hard to accomplish this task over the period 2018-2020.
The main outcomes from these months of work towards a new communication strategy and material development have been the following:
- Social Media channels and Communication Calendar
- Creation of a social media plan to serve as a guidance document for the communication of each Member Organisation and the Region.
- Creation of a communication plan including a communication calendar for the period of 2020-2022.
- Creation of a Europe Region “Instagram” account as a new social media channel.
- Rework of all social media channels of the Europe Region.
Please have a look at the different platforms and connect, as you want, your Member Organisation and physiotherapists to the Europe Region World Physiotherapy:
- Resources and Infographics for Advocacy
- Creation of different fact sheets and infographics promoting the profession on key areas related to the work of the Region and its working groups. These resources will be shared through our social networks following the communication calendar.
All the materials are now available for you on our website here!
Key messages: Physiotherapy Moves & Think Physiotherapy
- Identification of physiotherapists as experts in human movement
- Development of high-quality physiotherapy education
- Awareness of physiotherapy practice
We encourage you to use the materials for your social platforms to continue raising awareness for the physiotherapy profession. We will welcome any material you want to share with us and the Member Organisations.
Europe Region World Physiotherapy Secretariat